Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) is intend applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on a contractual basis (for external applicants) / permanent basis (for internal applicants) at the Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad:
1. Director (Policy) BPS 21
i. PhD in Economics, Public Finance, Public Policy, Social Policy, Demography, Public
Administration, Public Sector Management, Development Studies or related field from an HEC
recognized national or foreign university.
ii. 20 years of distinguished career (including 10 years post qualification experience) in recognized
national or international economics/public policy research, teaching, training, policy, and/or
development sector institution. The candidate must have seven years’ experience in BPS 20 or
2. Chief (Policy) BPS 20
3. Deputy Chief (Policy) BPS 19
4. Assistant Chief (Policy) BPS 18
1. Applicants are required to be submitted online through PIDE’s website.
2. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations /Autonomous
Bodies should provide NOC and submit service certificate issued by their present and former
employers, if called for interview. Advance copies of online applications are acceptable.
3. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. Decision of the Institute shall remain binding in all cases.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and/or interview, as the case may be.
6. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any
advertised post or accept/reject any application without assigning a reason